The Yanduri Palace is one of the architectural jewels of Seville from the beginning of the 20th century, the current owner of which is the Banco de Santander Central Hispano. This palace is located in the Jerez Gate and wasl built between 1901 and 1904 by order of Pedro Zubiria and Teresa, the Marquises of Yanduri, who wanted to reproduce some French design plans.
The building of Mudejar origin sits on a former convent of the Dominican Order. Many significant elements of the former palace remain unchanged, including its structures and original layout, decoration, porticoed courtyards, square shape, openings framed with alfiz, frequently divided by lattice-covered windows, flat decoration, abundant plasterwork, etc.
Of this old mansion belonging to one of the most noble families of Ecija only the doorway remains. According to records, during the second quarter of the 18th century, the master builders Lucas Bazán and Pedro Lozano de la Torre took part in the refurbishment works commmissioned by the 4th Marquis of Alcantara del Cuervo, Don Manuel de Villavicencio y Castrillo, in his main houses.
This palatial home belonged to the Marquises of La Garantía and is currently owned by Mr. Cárdenas Osuna and Mr. Jiménez Alfaro.
The façade is made of exposed brick, with an elegant 18th century doorway with the coat of arms of the marquisate at the centre. The doorway stands out for its beautiful proportions, design and exquisite workmanship.
The Granados Palace is a journey through time, through periods when life was lived with intensity, nobility and conquests.
Rescued from oblivion, this harmonious building, converted into a hotel, offers visitors the chance to recover their inner peace among brightly lit spaces, water fountains and ancient pomegranate and orange trees.
The Mañara Palace is a palatial house in a basically Renaissance style. The illustrious philanthropist Miguel de Mañara, promoter and benefactor of the Brotherhood and Charity Hospital, was born in the palace. It is located in the centre of the former aljama or old Jewish quarter of Seville, which included the area between the Alcazar and the vicinity of the Carmona Gate.
Built between the 15th and 16th centuries, the Palace of Las Dueñas is named after the disappeared monastery of Santa María de las Dueñas, located on the adjoining site and demolished in 1868. Its origin was the house-palace of the Pineda family, lords of Casa Bermeja, who were one of the lineages of the patricians of Seville.