The current La Merced Church was built in 1650, although it was extensively renovated in the second half of the 18th century. The friars arrived in Osuna in 1609. They initially settled in the Shrine to Santa Ana, on the outskirts of the city. After two failed attempts, they built a new monastery on its current site in 1637.
The Chapel of La Virgen de Belén is located in the town of Navas de la Concepción in the province of Seville. It is a chapel dedicated to the Virgin of Bethlehem, located next to the mill. It is the place where the pilgrimage in honour of this Virgin was held until the end of the 19th century.
The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Loreto is a highlight in the Andalusian Religious Tourism circuit.
Declared a Site of Cultural Interest, this Monastery-Hacienda has an olive press, a manor house, a fortified tower and a chapel. The olive press is a device to extract oil from olives, while the wine is used for producing wine. There is also a barn and stables.
This convent houses magnificent works of art and important archives.
The convent of Santa María la Real was originally founded on 13 December 1409, the feast of Saint Lucy, in Calle San Vicente, Seville. The nuns were joined by others from the convent of Nuestra Señora del Valle in Seville in 1511.
The Monastery is located on a privately-owned estate, a few kilometres from the town on the road leading to Malcocinado. This is all that remains of the former Basilio Monastery. The chapel, which is used as a warehouse of the current farmhouse, consists of a single nave divided into two sections, one with a barrel vault and the other with a dome.
Located in the heart of the city of Ecija, the Royal Convent of Santa Ines belongs to the Order of Franciscan Poor Clares. It was first founded outside the city walls, subsequently moving to its current location, about two hundred yards from the city centre, bordering the road that led to the Sanctuary of the Patrona Nuestra Señora del Valle, after which it was named.
The building belonged to the Capuchin Fathers until the exclaustration and was taken over by the Order of the Sisters of the Cross in 1924.