The Sacristy of the Nuestra Señora de la Oliva Parish Church, built between the 13th and 16th centuries, was designed by Hernán Ruíz II in 1568. It has been adapted to house a museum of its artistic treasures.
This late 18th-century church is dedicated to Our Lady of Immaculate Conception. It also ecclesiastically depends on the parish of Our Lady of Pure Conception. In 1887, it was also used as a water deposit. Until the Spanish Civil War, it was used as public baths. It then served as a water supply station for irrigation purposes.
The Nuestra Señora de la Asunción Parish Church is located in the southern part of the village in the area known as “El Palacio”. It is situated on elevated ground, next to the former course of the River Guadalquivir, with views over the Vega.
The Nuestra Señora de las Nieves Parish Church is a noteworthy temple that began to be built in the early 14th century. A façade-tower and a magnificent Gothic main altarpiece from around 1500 was added in the third quarter of the 16th century.
Ramón León Jewellery Shop
Heir to the founder of the goldsmith's shop, Ramón León, he began working as an apprentice at the age of 10. At the beginning of the 1980s he became independent and set up his workshop in Triana, starting his work as a solo silversmith.
Founded as a "Museum of Paintings" in 1835, it opened in 1841 with works from confiscated convents and monasteries, occupying the former Convent of La Merced Calzada, founded by San Pedro Nolasco after the conquest of Seville in 1248.
Much of the cloister of the Monastery of the Incarnation has been converted into a Museum of Sacred Art, which is structured around the main cloister. The Museum consists of 4 rooms that house a significant collection of the Child Jesus, goldwork and notable sculptures.