Chaparro de la Vega

Seville, beautiful and diverse

The Maria Luisa Park is formed in part by the gardens of the San Telmo Palace, donated in 1893 to the town of Seville by the Infanta Maria Luisa (Duchess of Montpensier) which were incorporated into the urban heritage in 1911. In 1893 the Queen's Sewing Box and a metal structure greenhouse were built.

This garden is located in the former Palacio de los Guzmanes, a 17th-20th-century building of great historical and artistic value, currently home to the Buen Aire residential college and dormitory.