Camona Vistas Parador

Seville enchants

This is one of the many Gothic-Mudejar churches that were built within the town walls during the 14th century, although this is one of the churches that was most reformed and extended in the following centuries, especially between the 16th and 19th centuries.

The Church of San Nicolás de Bari was one of the parishes founded after the reconquest by Ferdinand III of Castile in 1248. It was originally Gothic-Mudejar and in the 18th century it would be rebuilt as a baroque building.

This wonderful Franciscan Third Order chapel, adjacent to the church of San Pedro de Alcántara, is located on Cervantes Street in Seville.

The conventual church, founded by the 4th Count of Ureña, began to be built in the late 16th century and continued into the next. Jerónimo Balbás created the main altarpiece which holds the image of Our Lady of Hope by Remesal. The statue of a pregnant Virgin Mary is also noteworthy.

This Shrine is dedicated to the image of Osuna’s patron saint, Saint Arcadius, who is taken in procession through the city every year on 12 January. The 17th-century church was renovated in the 18th century. The single nave shrine is covered by a barrel vault and the transept with a dome on pendentives.

Better known as La Compañía, because it was built by the friars of La Compañía de Jesús in the 17th century, in 1627 to be precise.

The most remarkable feature of this single-nave baroque church is its façade with the coat of arms of Castilla y León and the image of the Sagrado Corazón de Jesús.

The chapel is a stone, brick and masonry building dating from approximately 1734, which was extensively restored at a later date.