This is a two hundred-year-old round bullring, with a projection containing the corrals for the fighting bulls. Built with earth, wood, lime and slate, it is located to the north of the town, in one of the most beautiful boulevards of the Sierra Norte of Seville. It has a first floor with the stalls and the boxes. It has bull pens, a concierge, a ticket office and an infirmary.
In this ring, the rejoneador Rafael Peralta made his debut in 1957, and historical figures such as Juan Belmonte, the Constantina matador Angel Carmona El Camisero (after whom the bullring is named), Manolete, Pepe Luis Vazquez, Carlos Arruza, the Bienvenidas, the Giron brothers and Conchita Cintron have fought here.