This 16th-century building was renovated in the 19th and 20th centuries. The overall layout and several architectural elements such as capitals, columns and arches are reminiscent of town hall buildings from the Andalusian Renaissance and Baroque periods.
The building, located at the Plaza de la Corredera, has a two-storey façade. The upper floor consists of an open gallery with seven semi-circular arches supported by columns on each side of the tower. On the ground floor, there are two small entrances with semi-circular arches on pilasters. The 1841 tower is sited in the centre of the building. Decorated with semi-spherical ornamental tops and a set of bells encircled by semi-circular arches, the tower is the symmetry axis of the whole complex. It is one of the most beautiful civil monuments in the province of Seville.