The house is arranged according to an axis, which starts from the entrance hall (to the Avenida de la Guardia Civil), builds the foyer and the hall and ends with an octagonal piece (the round room). The large hall will serve as a courtyard in the traditional house, to which the organisation of the pieces of the house is entrusted.
It has three floors and a semi-basement. It can be accessed from the outside by two side staircases from the entrance hall and, from the house, by another two located in the servant area (on Manuel Siurot avenue). The most important parts of the house are located on the ground and main floors, the second floor being used as servant bedrooms and other rooms of similar nature.
The main staircase of the house, with three flights, is in the hall, covered by a skylight. The two fronts of the house to the garden are closed on the ground floor with a glazed gallery, which adapts to the shape of the perimeter of the walls; on the upper floor there is an open terrace.
The buildings on the corners of the block are equally interesting, highlighting the Palmera-Peyré corner, with more modern features in the main house, in which there is a clear French style both in the layout of the floor plan and in the garnishments in the façades.
It was ordered to be built by Eugenia de la Rocha, Marchioness of Angulo, in 1894, with a project by the master builder José Solares.
In 1916, Ramón Balbuena y Huertas reformed the façade of the house on Manuel Siurot avenue, adding one more floor to the front bay, which was finished off with battlements. He accepts the pilaster style of the existing façade, interspersing gaps and placing two balconies at the ends.
In 1927, as a consequence of the urbanisation of the sector, Vicente Traver built the façade to the Guardia Civil avenue, thus proposing a more urban condition to the originally exempt building.