The Shrine takes its name from the patron saint of the town, San Sebastian. Nonetheless, there are documents from 1635 that show that this chapel belonged to the Count-Duke of Olivares. The date of construction is unknown, although it is believed to have been in the 17th century.
The temple was renovated in the eighteenth and twentieth centuries. It has a rectangular structure with wooden vaults and three bell gables, one of which is the bell tower in the entrance.
There is a small chapel to Our Lady of El Rocío of La Puebla del Río on the right-hand side. The main tile altarpiece is in the apse, presided over by the image of San Sebastian. It also contains images of Our Father Jesus of the Great Power and Our Lady of Sorrows.
However, the highlight of this chapel are the frescoes on the walls, as well as the 17th-century images of St Mark and St Ferdinand. The house of the chapel’s dresser and caretaker is attached to one side of the temple.