This late 18th-century church is dedicated to Our Lady of Immaculate Conception. It also ecclesiastically depends on the parish of Our Lady of Pure Conception. In 1887, it was also used as a water deposit. Until the Spanish Civil War, it was used as public baths. It then served as a water supply station for irrigation purposes.
This temple retains its original, small single-nave plan with a simple, colonial baroque façade, topped with a belfry. The Christ of the Good Death and Our Lady of Sorrows worshipped here are from a later date. In the Sacristy, behind the neoclassical main altar, are several interesting, 18th-century paintings, as well as gold and silverwork from the same period.