The Fountain of Health or Los Caños Fountain, as it is commonly known, is virtually in the town centre, in La Plazoleta. This brick and tile fountain, built by the master-builder Jacobo Espínola Gómez, was unveiled on 8 September 1894 by the Mayor Rafael Galindo Abril. It is fed by a natural spring that rises at the Parral, about 600-800 metres away. The water flows through a brick and mortar canal. The water flows uninterruptedly by gravity through two pipes. The fountain is 115 years old, and its water is not chemically treated.