The former Granary is one of the most outstanding civil buildings in Estepa.
It was built around 1768 by the architect and stonemason Andrés de Zabala from Vizcaya.
It is a plain, rectangular building with a porticoed courtyard and three roofed chambers. The central chamber has two levels and a semi-basement. Both the main and side entrances are made from local limestone, as are the arcades and pillars. It was initially built as a granary for the town council and the marquisate. It was subsequently used for other purposes, including a “mantecados” factory.