Built in 1884 by the Algarin brothers, it divided the Castle’s original courtyard in two.
This roofed courtyard was built around a well with cast-iron columns surrounded by two storeys of houses. The Duke of Medinaceli sold the Castle to the Algarín brothers in the 11th century, who used it as an oil mill.
This chapel is a Mudejar construction, possibly from the first half of the 15th century. In 1494 it was visited by the Order of Santiago, which wrote a report on its activities, which states that there was a Confraternity of both sexes with the title of Nuestra Señora de la Consolación y San Benito.
This is an old cattle watering place where the women of Pruna used to go to do the washing. There are also some wells, now dry, which were used to supply the town and water some vegetable gardens.
This Mozarabic well used to supply a small suburb outside the town. The well is very simple. The only part that remains is the well cap handmade from a single slab of stone in the mid-13th century.
In 1931, the Republican City Council agreed to replace the cross in the Square, known as “Cruz del Gato”, with sculptures and renovate the well and basin.
In Roman times, La Luisiana was located on the Via Augusta, very close to the colonies of Astigi (Écija) and Obulcuva (La Monclava). The Roman baths are considered one of the most remarkable constructions from this period, both from an artistic and archaeological point of view, where two distinct sections can be discerned.