Seville, beautiful and diverse

Built between the 15th and 16th centuries, the Palace of Las Dueñas is named after the disappeared monastery of Santa María de las Dueñas, located on the adjoining site and demolished in 1868. Its origin was the house-palace of the Pineda family, lords of Casa Bermeja, who were one of the lineages of the patricians of Seville.