It is located on Avenida de María Luisa. It was built in 1929. On the occasion of the Ibero-American Exhibition in Seville (1929), it was decided to build what was to be known as the Seville Pavilion, which was made up of two elements that were simultaneously connected: The Casino and the Exhibition Theatre.
This religious building has a naval structure and a very modern temple built after the Second Vatican Council. The high altar is presided over by the image of Our Lady of Solitude on a neo-baroque silver stand. This sculpture was made by Manuel Mazuecos and Juan Manuel Miñarro. The Christ of Forgiveness is situated in the side chapel.