The casino was built in 1911. The parts of the building of greatest architectural interest include the Mudejar-style balcony, the walls on both sides of the balcony (with Mudejar-style sash windows) and a scalloped groin arch in the meeting room.
With over 160 years of history, the Casino de Osuna opened in 1848. It is considered the oldest social club in the province. Years later, it was expanded to include a theatre in its backyard. The City Council owns today the building, which is under restoration.
Set in the high part of Tomares, with unparalleled views of the city of Seville, the First Gran Casino of Seville has a dining area with several restaurants specialised in cuisine from other countries and haute cuisine, a banquet hall and the Casino itself with all the leisure and gaming facilities.