Mantecados

Seville, beautiful and diverse

The history of the Guardiola House dates back to the 19th century, at the height of Sevillian Romanticism, when Mr Andrés Parladé y Sánchez de Quirós, Count of Aguiar, Regional Delegate for Fine Arts and Delegate-Director of the Excavations of Italica, ordered it to be built.

The headquarters of the Fundación Tres Culturas is located on the Isla de la Cartuja, in what was the Moroccan Pavilion during the 1992 Universal Exposition in Seville.

The Casino de Marchena is a meeting point for culture lovers. It has several halls and an assembly hall, where all kinds of events and cultural manifestations take place, such as book presentations, talks, conferences, recitals and concerts.

Halls: Main Hall (110 people), Hall 2 (110 people)

The Palace of the Marquises of Benamejí is one of the key civil monuments of the Baroque style in Andalusia. It is a building dating from the end of the 18th century, of large dimensions and great artistic value. This emblematic building has an auditorium with a capacity of 165 seats and an audiovisual room with a capacity of 37 seats, available for the organisation of events.

The Real Alcázar of Seville is a group of palatial buildings located in the city of Seville, the construction of which began in the High Middle Ages, where multiple styles are superimposed, from the Islamic art of its first inhabitants, the Mudejar and Gothic of the period after the conquest of the city by the Castilian troops to the Renaissance and Baroque of later reforms.

The Casa de la Cultura of the Lebrija Town Hall is the headquarters of the Cultural Department. It houses the Municipal School of Music and Dance and the municipal painting workshop. It also has an assembly hall and meeting rooms. The Flamenco Information Point, associated with the Andalusian Agency for the Promotion and Development of Flamenco, is also located here.

The Casa de Pilatos, declared a National Monument in 1931, is the most notable example of 16th-century Sevillian palatial architecture. Its construction was initiated by Pedro Enríquez, Adelantado Mayor de Andalucía, and his wife Catalina de Ribera. His son, Fadrique Enríquez de Ribera, extended the palace until his death in 1539.