Built in pink marble and in the shape of an octagonal prism, this was the tank where water from the Sierra de San Pablo was collected to supply the population. It was built in 1875 by the Sevillian architect Juan Talavera, and was completed in 1979 with the construction of the washroom, of which the façade and the pavement pillar remain.
The Santiago Church is in the town centre, not very far away from the Fortified Compound and the Santa María del Águila Church.
The foundations date back to 1500. The Gothic floor plan consists of three naves covered with rib vaults. Parts of the Church are Neoclassical (18th century).
It is one of the most significant buildings due to its architectural features.