Camona Vistas Parador

Seville enchants

The Convent, located on the Cerro de San Cristóbal, was founded by the second Marquis of Estepa, Juan Bautista Centurión, just four years after the foundation of the Santa Clara Convent.

The impressive pictorial decoration from the 18th century makes this Church an artistic landmark. The Nuestra Señora de la Asunción Church was completed in 1646. It has always had strong ties with the Real Hospital de Pobres Enfermos de la Asunción, a charity hospital.