Seville, beautiful and diverse

The Hacienda Santa Ana, architecturally designed according the Roman model of an enclosed and fortified house, was built in 1861 and was mainly used for the cultivation of olive trees. Based on the classical architectural model, it has a noble house, or manor house, social halls, chapel, stables, personnel dwellings, or gañanías, gardens and a courtyard with orange trees.

The bullring dates back to 1870 and was inaugurated on 20 June 1878 and rebuilt in 1942. The old bullring of the Sierra Norte of Seville is built of masonry, brick and wood and is polygonal in shape. The ring has a diameter of about 40 metres and has 4 bull pens, 1 stable, 1 corral for fighting cattle, an infirmary and a chapel.

The most outstanding feature of the Sevillian town of El Real de la Jara in terms of architecture at the service of the community is the municipal bullring, for which materials such as 19th century quarry stones were used.

Opened on 22 June 1905, it is one of the oldest bullrings in the province of Seville. It has a capacity for 2,380 people. Famous bullfighters have graced this arena, including Curro Romero, Paquirri, Pepe Luis Vázquez and the Peralta brothers.

The bullring, with one thousand-seat capacity, opened on 28 August 1994. Although initially it only had half a grandstand, the other half was added in 2010.

Although it is usually used for bullfights with young bulls and mounted bullfighting, it also features horse shows and amateur bullfights.

This is a two hundred-year-old round bullring, with a projection containing the corrals for the fighting bulls. Built with earth, wood, lime and slate, it is located to the north of the town, in one of the most beautiful boulevards of the Sierra Norte of Seville. It has a first floor with the stalls and the boxes. It has bull pens, a concierge, a ticket office and an infirmary.

The new bullring of Morón de la Frontera, owned by the businessman and farmer Manuel Morilla, was inaugurated on 10 March 2001 by Manuel Benítez El Cordobés, Enrique Ponce and El Juli. Construction began on 19 October 2000. The budget amounted to 240 million pesetas.