The San Pedro Church was built in the 15th century on the site of the original Shrine to the Virgen de la Antigua. Its baroque appearance is due to later modifications. The main altar was lost to a fire on 2 December 1984. Highlights include its wonderful baroque dome.
The bell tower was completed in 1783, topped with the statue of the Giraldillo. Worthy of note is the choir, located at the end of the central nave, and the Sacramental Chapel, a replica of the San Luis Church in Seville, attributed to Ambrosio de Figueroa. It was declared an Asset of Cultural Interest in 1963 (Date of issuance: 25/04/1963) BOE (Official State Gazette) of 20 May 1963.