Its construction characteristics correspond to those of the 14th century Seville parish churches, in Gothic-Mudejar style, being one of the least modified of that group, despite the vicissitudes suffered by the building over time. Rectangular in shape, it has three naves, the side naves being flat and the central nave having an octagonal apse covered with ribbed brick vaults. The beautiful pointed horseshoe arches separate its naves, being rectangularly framed and resting on rectangular pillars.
The interior of the temple, with its white walls, is practically free of any added decoration, which makes its architecture even more striking. One of the most important pieces of furniture is an image of San Marcos, which is attributed to the artistic circle of Juan de Mesa.
Its cover is from the end of the 15th century, in Gothic style. Its tower is also very important, with a square floor plan, very slim and located on the façade. This tower was restored in 1916 by the Sevillian architect Aníbal González. This church is established as a Site of Cultural Interest.